If there was ever a weekend that called for staying in and reading in bed it’s this one. The weather’s bad, and don’t even get me started on international politics. So what better time to cuddle up in bed with a book or this week’s fun links from around the web.
- There is now definite proof that Barack Obama is officially an Instagram husband and you’re going to love it!
- And in case you’re living under a rock and not already familiar with the term “Instagram husband” check out the lovely youtube video here.
- Speaking of husbands, lets turn our attention to a scenario they know too well: wife hanger, the disastrous combination between hunger and anger. A combination so deadly that is is obvious why this man’s video of his girlfriend’s happy dance post-hanger has gone seriously viral.
- But back to “amazing women news”, Serena Williams won a grand slam while pregnant. Even Queen B.’s impressed.
- I, on the other hand, am happy I managed to get around to ordering this book everyone’s been talking about. Small victories 🙂
- In a whole different universe, Melania had to remind her husband to put her hand on his heart during the National Anthem. I’d rather not comments, but don’t let that stop you from enjoying Twitter’s reactions.
- On a lighter note, in case you always wanted to wear that big Ikea blue bag around town and pay $2,145 for it, now’s your chance! P.S. I hope my sarcasm wasn’t too subtle 😉
- And on a positive note, here are the 12 Qualities of an Enlightened Person
- Are you ready to get your hands dirty with the ultimate Spring project? Why not start an easy herb garden?
- While we’re on the subject of herbs and vegetables: how come cucumber is everywhere, but people are still fat? A true puzzler hahahahaha!
- Let me wrap things up with THE BEST article I’ve read on the web this week: What “You’re Too Sensitive” really means.
Enjoy and have a great weekend!